Joining the PhD program offered by our Helmholtz International School for Teratronics, brings you many advantages! You will...
- gain great experience due to the HIRST expertise and research focus on Teratronics.
- benefit from the ANKA facility of the KIT, which is one of the few synchrotron radiation sources in the world.
- be part of a team of experts.
- take advantage of our close relations to leading industrial companies.
- be given excellent support during the whole program by supervisors and mentors.
- live in Karlsruhe, a city that combines the so-called Technology Region with a fantastic living environment.