1. Fill in the application form.
2. Complete your application
by adding the following documents translated into English or German:
- Short description of your PhD project (max. 1 page)
- CV (curriculum vitae)
- Academic certificate of successful completion (BSc., MSc., diploma, …)
- Transcripts of records, including grades from each course taken
- Secondary school certificate
- Short recommendation statement of one of your professors (can also be sent via email directly by the professor to graduateoffice∂teratronics.kit.edu). The statement should include the related research areas of your project work.
3. Send your complete application in one PDF file
to the Graduate Office, preferably by e-mail to graduateoffice∂teratronics.kit.edu.
After the application, the candidates are selected by the HIRST Coordination Committee.