1. Check if your professor is a member of the HIRST and talk to him/her about your plans of joining HIRST as a fellow. He/She needs to support your application.
2. Fill in the application form.
3. Complete your application
by adding the following documents translated into English or German:
- Short description of your PhD project (max. 1 page)
- CV (curriculum vitae)
- Academic certificate of successful completion (BSc., MSc., diploma, …)
- Transcripts of records, including grades from each course taken
- Secondary school certificate
- Short recommendation statement of your HIRST professor (can also be sent via email directly by the professor to graduateoffice∂teratronics.kit.edu). The statement should also include the related research areas of your project work and the name of the co-advising professor.
4. Send your complete application in one PDF file
to the Graduate Office, preferably by e-mail to graduateoffice∂teratronics.kit.edu.
After the application, the candidates are selected by the HIRST Coordination Committee.